Copyright © 2003-2011, Aishah Schwartz. Permission granted to circulate among private individuals, groups, or in not-for-profit publications in full text and subject title. All other rights reserved.

November 28, 2005

What Are You Grateful For Today? (11/28/05)

Al-hamdulillah for the Love and Mercy of Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala and New York! A sister from New York that was at my wedding 2½ years ago jumped right on out there, and stood beside me for the second time today! Subhan'Allah! Big Hug Habibti! And another sister living in New York that will return to Alexandria in March (cannot wait to meet her in person!!), rang my eldest daughter for me tonight as a surprise, gave Ashley the information for a calling card over the phone, and just a few minutes later we spoke to one another for the first time since I arrived in Egypt this September! What a wonderful evening of surprise blessings! The best and sweetest thing of all was hearing the laughter of my grandson (who just turned two this past Friday), and the sound of his voice when his mom handed him the phone and he said, "I love you!" Subhan'Allah! The love and support from my two dear sisters and friends, was right on time today, and a reaffirmation that after every hardship comes ease. Al-hamdulillah. I am grateful today for my brothers and sisters in Islam who truly know my heart. Jazakallahu khayran for your support. Ma'Salaama, ~Aishah

No comments:

Post a Comment