- It should be paid for from halal funds.
- We should keep away from evil, sin and unjust disputes during Hajj.
- We should do our best to observe all rituals according to the Sunnah.
- Our Hajj should be performed purely for the sake of Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala and not for show.
- We should not follow it with acts of disobedience and sin.
January 20, 2006
SURVEY: You're Back from Hajj...Now What?
Then when you pour down from Arafat, celebrate the praises of Allah at the Sacred Monument, and celebrate His praises as He has directed you, even though, before this, you were astray.” Al-Baqarah 2:198. Assalamu Alaikum! So, you're back from Hajj! Mabrook! Congratulations! Hajj Mabrour! May Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala accept! Amin. Okay...now what?!? *scratches head* It is taught that in order for our hajj to be accepted, we should strive to meet the following criteria: