Copyright © 2003-2011, Aishah Schwartz. Permission granted to circulate among private individuals, groups, or in not-for-profit publications in full text and subject title. All other rights reserved.

December 07, 2005

What Are You Grateful For Today? (12/07/05)

Al-hamdulillah for new slippers! *smile* My dear sweet mother-in-law knitted these and presented them to me today! Awww...aren't they cute?! Now my toes are snug and warm! Thanks Mom! I'm also grateful today in knowing that my adopted daughter, Hanane, is on her way to Colorado with her husband to start a new and fresh chapter in their lives. I pray Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala allows their safe journey as they will be on the road for about four days, and I pray that the new opportunities they will find in Colorado will breathe new vitality into their relationship, and that all things good will be facilitated for them wish ease. Above all I wish for them peace and happiness in this life and in Jannah. Ameen. I love you for the sake of Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala my daughter. ~Mum

No comments:

Post a Comment