Copyright © 2003-2011, Aishah Schwartz. Permission granted to circulate among private individuals, groups, or in not-for-profit publications in full text and subject title. All other rights reserved.

January 07, 2007

Shop Turkey

Assalamu Alaikum wa Rahmatuallahi wa Barakatuhu. Insha'Allah this message finds you in the best of health and imaan. Amin.
It's been some time since I put a plug in for my good friend in Florida, Br. Rasim, who has a very nice business known as "
Shop Turkey".

I met Br. Rasim in Connecticut a couple of years ago at a convention and snapped a few sample shots of the wonderful turkish/arabic artwork and calligraphy items you will find at the Shop Turkey website.

I was just spellbound by what I saw ... and the photos can't nearly do justice to this wonderful work, so with no further ado, I urge you to visit the website to see and learn more for yourself, insha'Allah. Believe me, you'll be glad you stopped by, insha'Allah!

Ma'Salaama,
~Aishah

No comments:

Post a Comment